The Autumn of 2016 was a very busy time for us with a range of work with both new and established clients. Here is a brief taster of some of our work.
Health and Safety
- We contributed to the BAE safety Culture programme with many sessions over five months across the Govan and Scotstoun sites in Glasgow taking in around 450 supervisors, managers and workforce groups. You can see a short YouTube clip attached below which speaks for itself. This was made by BAE for their training intranet.
- We continue to work extensively with Babcock on both their marine sites in Devonport, Rosyth and Appledore and also their land based emergency vehicle support section. We also ran two conferences for Babcock Global Critical Services Leadership and Babcock Global Health and Safety Leadership Group. We will be running sessions for over 400 apprentices, graduates and office based workers at Devonport in May /June which will become part of their annual training programme.
- We continue to work extensively with Maersk Oil running many sessions for both their drilling teams on the new Culzean Gas Condensate field and the Decommissioning team. This will continue throughout 2017.
- We continue our long relationship with DNVGL at the Spadeadam test site working with Taqa Bratani and Centrica.
- We worked with Premier Oil as part of the annual safety training for their drilling teams on the Catcher project.
- In November, we delivered another week of Safety Behaviour and Safety Culture Workshops to Network Rail High Speed staff in Kent. These sessions continue to have a significant impact on staff and contractors.
- We also continue our long relationship with PGS and in December delivered mobilisation workshops for the seismic and marine crew of the vessel Ramform Titan in Limassol, Cyprus. The Titan is a ‘state of the art’ survey vessel embarking on a survey in the Nile delta for BP.
- House building continues to boom in the UK and with it the need to complete the work as safely as possible.
With this in mind, a new client Avant Homes, invited Forum Interactive to deliver an interactive training session to a range of senior staff and site managers from across the UK. The session focussed on
Leadership, Safety Culture and Adopting Collective Responsibility for Health and Safety. This session had a huge impact on participants and in partnership with Avant we plan to roll out across the UK starting with sessions in Sunderland and Nottingham.
- We continue our established relationship with WM Grants and NSS Scotland contributing to their Leadership development programmes.
- Our relationship with the Chivas Brothers leadership development programme established in 2009 continues throughout 2017 and will continue when they consolidate on their site in Dumbarton over the next 3 years.
- We also continue to contribute to the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership with sessions in London, Edinburgh and Dublin.
- New clients in the leadership frame this year have been Nissan Europe and Includem in Glasgow. It has been a pleasure and an exciting challenge to work with both these organisations.
- We have established a very exciting and creative relationship with Xellia Pharmaceuticals. They are a global company with headquarters in Copenhagen. We initially worked with their leadership team on culture change and embedding the Values using a number of group workshop sessions over four months supported by individual coaching sessions. We recently worked with the extended leadership team at their annual conference and are in the process of exploring how we might work with them further.
- We were successful in our bid for the City of Edinburgh Council tender to work in partnership on their Leadership and Culture Change programme for managers. This will be delivered to over 700 managers including the Executive team between January and June 2017 and will become part of their annual development programme for managers.